- Endorsed by outgoing Democratic Majority Legislator Tom Mazur
- Lifelong Democrat & Cheektowaga resident
- Maryvale High School K-12 – Class of 1994
- Villa Maria College Graduate 1996
- Â Honored Business Professional
- Â Community Advocate
- Cheektowaga Democratic Committee Person
- Lifelong camper
Professional Organizations / Memberships
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership
- Buffalo Niagara Human Resource Association
- Buffalo Niagara 360
- InfoTech Niagara
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of WNY
- Kindred Chapter #669 Order of the Eastern Star
- New York State Snowmobile Association
- 2012 Forty Under 40 Award by Buffalo Business First
- Rising Stars exemplify servant leadership qualities, are active in volunteer roles, and have excelled in the business community. Those chosen will be among the most prominent, influential and successful young professionals.
- 2011 Rising Star Award by Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of WNY
- With nominations from the community and selections by a committee of business leaders, the Forty Under 40 awards recognize forty men and women under the age of 40 who have achieved professional success and made significant civic contributions to our community. The award has become a prestigious honor. Hundreds of people are nominated and only the best of the best are recognized.
Click here for a map of the 7th District of Erie County
The time for change in the Erie County Legislature has arrived, and Lynn Dearmyer is ready to lead the charge, beginning on September 10thÂ in the Democratic Primary.
Lynn Dearmyer is running for County Legislature because she wants to fight for the residents and taxpayers of the 7th District, and because she is tired of professional politicians.Â Â Lynn is a private citizen who has seen firsthand the disastrous consequences that can come from government complacency.Â The taxpayers of our district deserve to have someone in the County Legislature who is willing hold public officials accountable.Â As an employee to a minority-woman owned business in Erie County Lynn knows firsthand the challenges both small business owners and workers have.
Lynn believes in grassroots politics â€“ going door to door, talking honestly about the issues that face our neighborhoods – and the people that live in them.Â Â As a private citizen, Lynn was able to assist her neighbors when their house burned down and as a Cheektowaga Committee-person she has been able to work with Councilman Markel on several abandoned homes in her neighborhood.
In order to serve her constituents, Lynn plans on having an office centrally located in the district so itâ€™s easily accessible to constituents.
Lynn believes that it is important to have aÂ leaner and more efficient county government, because every nickel and dime of tax revenue that is collected, should be used wisely and to the benefit of taxpayers.
And Lynn Dearmyer is right in touch with the districtâ€™s concerns, especially those of our senior citizens. She will work hard for our seniors so they continue to receive the services already in place, as well as look for ways to expand these services, without it costing more money from our wallets.
County government is fundamentally broken. New faces, with new ideas, are needed more than ever, and Lynn Dearmyer represents that necessary change. As your Legislator, she will be completely committed to reforming the countyâ€™s old, flawed ways of doing business, and being accountable only to you – the citizen.